what is the best way to cancel the refresher after use.???

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

what is the best way to cancel the refresher after use.???

Postby darrenche » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:29 pm

Hi all,

new to this software...I have just downloaded the Betfair Firefox refresher for the first time...great stuff..I don't know how I managed without it...but I can't seem to find a way to revert the refresher speed back to the usual 30 seconds...( apart from closing the page down and starting a new page )....I would like to have normal refresh speed leading up to a race ..then activate fast refresh for the race ...and then revert back after the race,....

is there a simple way of doing this...

regards

Darren
darrenche

Postby pugs » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:26 pm

Yes, just refresh the page.
pugs

Postby darrenche » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:52 pm

cheers for replying...

I have been doing this...however this is still not perfect.....when I click refresh it cancels the page I am trading on and takes me back to the sports home page... and I then have to find the trading page agian.. not good..

as there any way around this...??
darrenche

Postby Spud » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:41 pm

I don't use this so I don't know if this works.

From what you've replied to pugs I think you're using IE refresh, doesn't the Betfair refresh button reset it to the normal 30 seconds.

Do you want normal refresh rate because of system limitations or download limitations?
Spud

Postby pugs » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:07 pm

...and then revert back after the race,....

Sorry yes, i thought you would want to navigate to next race anyway.

I'm not sure if there is another way.
pugs

Postby darrenche » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:17 pm

thanks both for replying...

I guess I will have to put up with it...only a minor irratation..

cheers
darrenche

Return to Help