lay the field

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

lay the field

Postby robin09 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:40 pm

hi i lay the field at 3.05 in races were fav 4.0 or higher the thing is i tick the button to cancel unmatched bets when the 1st horse that drops to 3.05 is caught in my net and the rest of the unmatched bets dont cancel. so have to be ready on the cancel unmatched bets button.
i thought it might do it automatically for me.
the other point to raise is i thought i could set a back trigger by using over ride the odds say 1.5 but it just picks the best price available maybe cos i may have the best odds selected in betfair.
will have to play about with that last part.
a friend of mine reverses early in the morning the back n lay price.
for instant small profit if on the right horse. eg 2.3 back reversed 2.4 lay reversed before taking prices at same time done well before the off so if gone pear shaped can cancel
robin09

Return to Help