New Video

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

New Video

Postby darren » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi All

I posted a new BA video on You Tube yesterday and thought I should post the link on here. Its in two parts and is a beginners guide to using the spreadsheet function to auto bet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26llVVG1Guw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_YItisB-kc

I hope they are of use.

Darren
darren

Re: New Video

Postby WhyLose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:51 am

Thanks Darren. I know they'll be of interest to my listeners so I've popped them in to my blog also with credits duly noted.
WUBT - When U Bet Today - Betting Exchange Radio. A WUBT archive is still at www.rheagavin.com using Betting Assistant via Excel triggered betting. And a new blog at www.JuiceStorm.com.
WhyLose

Postby knot » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:24 am

WhyLose what are the days/times for your radio show. Ive only managed to listen once but thought it was very entertaining. :lol: Good stuff.
knot

Thanks Knot!

Postby WhyLose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:35 am

I find it a bit of a challenge setting up a regular schedule. The rule of thumb is to check in about 10 minutes after the first race and if I'm live you don't need to do anything - the show will stream immediately. If I'm not live but I will be then I my most recent post will show the approximate time of that day's broadcast.

Yesterday, the show had over a 100 live listeners when John, author of blog The Gambler, was our featured guest and the archived broadcast of that show is available from the player in the top right of my blog. Yesterday's broadcast has also been listened to an additional 92 times since it went out live. Thanks for your kind words. Good luck Knot, as always.
WUBT - When U Bet Today - Betting Exchange Radio. A WUBT archive is still at www.rheagavin.com using Betting Assistant via Excel triggered betting. And a new blog at www.JuiceStorm.com.
WhyLose

Postby darren » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:01 pm

Hi Why Lose

Your site looks interesting, weapon of choice is one of my fav vids.

Cheers

Darren
darren

Postby darren » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:51 am

One more video added here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGeOlzTeeuw

Cheers

Darren
darren

Old blog?

Postby WhyLose » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:12 am

You may be looking at the old blog Darren. Anyway, every week on a Wednesday usually at 1.00pm UK time. Today went out live at 11.00 am because Leon is a trader but you can hear them all at any time in my signature.
WhyLose

Postby danielcraig » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 am

Hey man that all was really a very fantastic videos, i seen all that videos and it all was really the interesting videos..
danielcraig

Return to Help