Connection problems

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Connection problems

Postby BENNY97 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi , i trade on the horses in the daytime and up till a month ago everything was running perfect with BA , but in the last month my connectiion to the internet while i am using BA keeps getting disconnected usually when i'm right in the middle of closing out a trade,
sometimes it happens when i've not entered a trade , i keep getting the message that a network cable is unplugged or limited or no connectivity,i can assure you that i have checked all the network cables and i have even
replaced two of them, my pc is connected to a broadband router by wire,
even though the router is wireless i connect with a wire as i know wirless
is not reliable enough for trading,
This only happens when i am using BA if i am just useing internet explorer it has never happened , i have contacted my ISP which is bt and there's no problem with the broadband connection in my area , i also have plenty of RAM on my pc and it's all working fine, i just don't know what else to do, the problems i'm having might not happen untill i've been using BA up to two or three hours some days and then another day it can be disconnecting every 10 mins, i hope somebody can help me with this as i'm losing money by the day by not being able to trade for fear
of losing due to the connection failing which it still is.
Thanks
BENNY97

Return to Help