Problems Trading

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Problems Trading

Postby adrian456 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:27 pm

I layed the draw at the start of the Spanish match between Espanyol v Barcalona and then layed again at a lower price 15 minutes in to the game.

The problem i had was when Barca scored i clicked the trading mode button to do each lay one at a time as the software seems unable to calculate what price i need to back with multiple lay prices. I tried that on the england game and had no luck. It was able to do one lay but when i tried it with the others it just made the selection name of the draw go orange instead of red.

any help on this would be appreciated if i have made any sense at all??
adrian456

Postby a1ehouse » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:38 pm

If you wanted to trade on both lays you needed to ensure both were ticked before seeing what profit/loss you would have achieved.
...it maekesh me do a shecks wee...
a1ehouse

Postby adrian456 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:24 am

I tried that but it didnt work.

On the England game yesterday it was only able to do them individually. When i clicked both nothing came up in the Level Profit column.
adrian456

Return to Help