couple of questions and an idea perhaps.

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

couple of questions and an idea perhaps.

Postby signedfor » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:18 am

I wonder if someone could help with a bit of concern I have.

I find the trading function very useful but I'm a bit worried:

To try and give an example I might have multiple lays in a market and I am waiting for the market to hopefully drift so I can back. I pick the lowest lay and see that I can take a profit. I click on the level profit area and the trade gets matched.

Once this is done I can no longer obtain any more info on the other lays I still have in the market.

I then have to use manual methods or other software from then to work out how money to place on the back side for the other lays.

I hope that makes sense and obviously the situation is the same if the first trade starts with a series of backs.

Is this something that could be looked at?

Also I still have problems working out which way the market is going at any point in time ie drifting or steaming.

Would it be possible to have an arrow indicating the direction the market is travelling?
signedfor

Return to Help