Using Multiple Spreadsheets - Excel

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Using Multiple Spreadsheets - Excel

Postby lampac34 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:42 pm

I have set up a spreadsheet to automatically make lay selections.

However I also want to set up 3 more spread sheet for automated back instructions for each race, can the software allow instructions from more than one spreadsheet ?

I notice there is an option under Excel called “Log multiple sheets” but I cant see any instructions on how to use this ? If you could let me know how to use multiple spreadsheets for the same race data that would be great. :D
lampac34

Postby MarkRussell » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 pm

MarkRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Excel quick link is a way of setting up the Excel link settings in advance for multiple worksheets so that it can be opened quickly. I will be uploading some demo videos shortly as it explains it much better.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby GaryRussell » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Here is a video where I link sheet1 to the first tab in Betting Assistant and then I open the same market in a 2nd tab and link that to sheet2.
https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/demo_v ... _Tabs.html

Here is a video where I set up Excel quick link to do the same thing. Please be aware that when you use this method then the workbook is automatically opened for you so the workbook should be closed before you use this option.
https://www.gruss-software.co.uk/demo_v ... _Link.html
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Re: Using Multiple Spreadsheets - Excel

Postby Fixador » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi Gary, the video links only return error 404 now. Can you reload for access - or point me in the right direction please.
Fixador

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Unfortunately those videos were made in flash format which is now decommissioned. We will remake them for our Youtube channel when we get chance.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Fixador » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Thanks for your response Gary, I'll be back on the Gruss 'track' in a few weeks (?) - so be prepared for my x-spurt questions when I can't find answers through 'search'. UTube channel ????? all the best Paul
Fixador

Postby MarkRussell » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Hi,

I believe, using videos to demonstrate how to use features in the software seems the best way to answer some common queries.
I started to put some content on YouTube last year as an experiment.
I'm still learning how best to do this but seems to be the way forward especially now that Flash has been decommissioned.
Having them all in the same place and easy to access makes sense too.

See https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3pax0NlDawr4JtymW8R2tg

Regards,
Mark
MarkRussell
Site Admin

Return to Help