Excel In Play - Further Q

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Excel In Play - Further Q

Postby aubweaver » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 am

Hi,
Further to my previous question. I have used 'Stop Loss/TickOffsets Trigger Modifiers' in the past, to eliminate the need for additional worksheets but I found the 1 tick higher (or lwr) "to ensure a match" was not enough at that point of In Play, ie the odds could move straight past the set odds. Is there a way to make the gap greater, ie if I have a BACK matched at 8 and I set a Stop Loss at odds of 14 (120 ticks). Could I have the required odds open to maybe 18. Therefore if the LAY is triggered at 14, I will have between 14-18 for a match? Also I note that .05 for a tick is not an allowable increment on Betfair at the slightly higher odds, does BA automatically adjust this?
I was looking at using a Trigger Modifier for example:- BACK-TF4-SL120
Which I hope means if I have a matched BACK at odds of 8 and if the odds go down to 4 it will trigger a bet and being a LAY will match at anything lower. If however it goes up first and hits 14, I would like an upper end of 18 or 20 to ensure a good chance of a match.
Many Thanks,
Peter
aubweaver

Return to Help