cant log in to betfair

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

cant log in to betfair

Postby pab » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:17 pm

Is anyone having a problem today logging on to betfair?, I have agreed the new terms on betfair but when I try to log on with b/trader I get error message!.
pab

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:17 pm

I've just agreed to the terms and conditions and had no problem logging in. What error message do you get?
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Stu77 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:45 pm

Same Here. I can log onto the betfair website but i can't log on using the gruss suftware.

Error :

system.net.webexception: The Remote Server returned an error. (404) file not found.

There is some more lines of fault but essentially i cannot access betfair through the software since the upgrade. Do u have any ideas gary how to fix this.
Stu77

Same problem

Postby Harley » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:50 pm

Stu77 wrote:Same Here. I can log onto the betfair website but i can't log on using the gruss suftware.

Error :

system.net.webexception: The Remote Server returned an error. (404) file not found.

There is some more lines of fault but essentially i cannot access betfair through the software since the upgrade. Do u have any ideas gary how to fix this.

I have the same problem and error, any solution?
Bert
Harley

Postby GaryRussell » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:10 pm

It sounds like you are using the old non api version. Please download the api version from http://www.gruss-software.co.uk (version 0.99g)
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby Kevsy » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:58 pm

Hi Gary,

Are we no longer able to use the old non API version? It suits me better for some of my betting to be honest. Looks like a few other people are happy using it as well. I understand if you are not running it anymore but I'd like to know one way or the other.

Kind Regards,

Kevsy
Kevsy

non api

Postby Alexandru » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:23 pm

Hi Gary,

can you please fix the non-api version?
or maybe you could provide somebody with the code and he will do the changes. I don't know much of programming :(

Alex
Alexandru

Return to Help