Betting Ladder - how does it work?

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Betting Ladder - how does it work?

Postby one cool dog » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:20 pm

Hi

I am extremely proficient with Betting Trader/Assistant normal format, but have no idea how the ladder works and if I could use it properly.

Is there any chance of an idiot's guide to the software or, even better, one of those videos to watch?

It looks very interesting and I would love to know how it works.
one cool dog

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:08 am

works just the same as the rest of BT but only shows one horse to trade on. Has a few extra features in that it shows your bet in the ladder and also allows you to click it to cancel or even drag it up and down the odds. Just try it out with £2 stakes and you'll soon get the hang of it as it has the same features as the normal BT
Captain Sensible

Postby Ian » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:59 pm

You are not on your own there, One Cool Dog. I use the normal interface and the Excel trigger betting on a daily basis but I don't understand how the ladder works. Do you have to have certain options ticked to get it to work because I can't seem to fire any sort of bet using the ladder. What's the advantage of only seeing one horse anyway ?
Ian

Postby Captain Sensible » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:33 pm

Ian you cant log via excel thru the ladder interface - to place a bet you need to click the empty white box next to the odds you want to bet at either the lay side or back side. It'll place a bet usijng the default stakes you've set in the preferences. All the other stuff like fill and kill + level profit button works as the other interface
Captain Sensible

Postby Ian » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:41 pm

Thanks Captain - I've been clicking the actual prices rather than the white box. So you can drag an unmatched bet up and down can you to amend your bet ? I can see the advantage in that. I realised that you couldn't log the ladder prices in Excel. Presumably this idea comes from another product ?
Ian

Return to Help