Partial matched

Please post any questions regarding the program here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Partial matched

Postby mimox » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:22 am

Hi,

If for instance me to place 50€ on the BACK and to matched only me 21.77€, as I can do for placing 21.77€ on the LAY ?

Does a function exist in BETTING ASSISTANCE that it allows to do this ?

Please Gary answer me as soon as possible

Thanks

Regards
mimox

Postby mimox » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:45 pm

11 visits to this thread of mine and anybody that you/he/she has answered me.

Very beautiful

:x
mimox

Postby pugs » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:38 pm

mimox

You are living proof that not everybody knows, so i couldn't see the point in posting...

I don't know :oops:
pugs

Postby GaryRussell » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:51 pm

I am very sorry that you have had no replies. Your question is not very clear, but I shall attempt to answer it.

I think you are asking that if you have a partially matched bet is there a function which automatically lays it for the partially matched stake, effectively cancelling the bet. There is currently not a function that will do this.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby mimox » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:38 am

Even if not automatically but manually it would be a lot of main point this function that among the other us the they also have the software BetAngel and BetTraderPro.

To make to understand her to the perfection what I am telling click this link http://www.racingtraders.com/1906trading.wmv and sees the first operation that this person to do.

You will see to the second 00.16 and up to 00.30 around what I intend to tell you.

Gary you have to implement this function in the software Betting Assistance because' and' of vital importance for a person that wants to make scalping.

And' everything

Thanks

Regards
mimox

Postby one cool dog » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Mimox your tone is always so aggressive, even if you do not have the greatest grip on English, and I would not be going out of my way to help if it was me. Isn't this just a personal request you want for free in a cheaper product? And, what a mindblowingly boring video!
one cool dog

Postby mimox » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:41 pm

When you write you I don't understand anything. Perhaps you are a 10 year-old child that wants to bother only. If you want to talk to me you write in Italian. I want that he/she answers me Gary or some other consumer of this forum but not you. I don't use aggressive tone. Surely sara' for my translator of languages that my tone goes out ugly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quando scrivi tu io non capisco niente. Forse sei un bambino di 10 anni che vuole dare solo fastidio. Se vuoi parlare con me scrivi in Italiano. Io voglio che mi risponde Gary oppure qualche altro utente di questo forum ma non tu. Io non uso tono aggressivo. Sicuramente sara' per il mio traduttore di lingue che il mio tono esce brutto.
mimox

Postby GaryRussell » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:40 am

mimox wrote:Even if not automatically but manually it would be a lot of main point this function that among the other us the they also have the software BetAngel and BetTraderPro.

To make to understand her to the perfection what I am telling click this link http://www.racingtraders.com/1906trading.wmv and sees the first operation that this person to do.

You will see to the second 00.16 and up to 00.30 around what I intend to tell you.

Gary you have to implement this function in the software Betting Assistance because' and' of vital importance for a person that wants to make scalping.

And' everything

Thanks

Regards

Your request has been noted and added to our huge list of suggestions. I hope you can appreciate that there is a lot of work for us to do so it will take time before we can implement all suggestions.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Postby mimox » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:30 am

Thanks Gary to have answered me.

Me to know whether to spend a lot of time improving all the suggestions and therefore I appreciate a lot of your job.

I think however' that this suggestion of mine is very important for a person that wants to make scalping and therefore you/he/she should have the precedence in the being implemented in the software.

That's all.

Good job Gary

:D
mimox

Postby pugs » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:23 pm

mimox

Did your translator tell you to add this :x to the bottom of you post

I'm just having a laugh my friend, but you do need a new translator :)

gl
pugs

Postby one cool dog » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:48 pm

mimox

Thanks Gary to have answered me.

Me to know whether to spend a lot of time improving all the suggestions and therefore I appreciate a lot of your job.

I think however' that this suggestion of mine is very important for a person that wants to make scalping and therefore you/he/she should have the precedence in the being implemented in the software.

That's all.

Good job Gary

I don't want it or need it, so why has it got to take precedence? This is just a give me what I want thread because I want to use your cheaper product. Everyone's ideas have logic and are needed for them or others, so why you think you should be at the head of the queue is quite beyond me. If it were me, Id charge you to make a bespoke product
one cool dog

Postby mimox » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:41 pm

Thanks for the compliments that you have done me :shock:

Indeed thanks to "PUGS" and to "ONE COOL DOG." :shock:

Yours and' only envy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mimox

Postby pugs » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am

No problem mimox

Regards to you also
pugs

Return to Help