Version 1.1.0.9 is available to download

I will notify of new releases here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Version 1.1.0.9 is available to download

Postby GaryRussell » Tue May 06, 2008 12:12 pm

If you want to try some new features then please download using the following link. I will leave it a day or two before releasing generally as I would like to gather some feedback and fix any unforeseen problems first.

http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting ... a_Test.msi
(You will need to uninstall your current version using the control panel first)

The new features are as follows.

You can now have up to 3 custom columns on the standard grid with preset stakes, odds, fill or kill, tick offset and stop loss. Click on the 'Custom Columns' button above the standard grid to configure these columns.

You can re-order the columns on the standard grid. Hold the left mouse button down on the column header and drag to the new position.

You can now re-size the columns on the standard grid. Move the cursor to the right hand side of the column header until the resize icon appears then hold the left mouse button down and drag to resize.

The new bets manager now has some configurable options, click on the options button next to the My Bets button on the right hand side of the standard grid. The new options are 'Display Keep Bet Options' and 'Display average odds for matched bets'

20th May: added moving average and candlestick charts. Click on selection name in standard grid or chart icon in ladder interface and use the drop down list at the top to change the chart type.

Added Tradefair markets. This is still a work in progress. Everything should be working except conditional bets and custom columns. These are binary markets, see www.tradefair.com for details on how these markets work.
GaryRussell
Site Admin

Return to New releases