Excel Developer available

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Postby laval » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:12 pm

I have used Neil since mid last year. Every time I come up with a new idea he gets it to work! He had to correct (and significantly improve) the code in some older bots another excel programmer had written for me a couple of years ago.

His prices are more than reasonable and the turn around time is excellent.

Neil is a real pro - highly recommended!
laval

Postby robm232 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Running the risk of this thread becoming a "love in" for the developer Neil I just want to add that I'm in the middle of a large VBA project with Neil that is being delivered on a milestone basis and I can't recommend him highly enough. The fact that he is very familiar with Gruss and it's capabilities is of course a huge benefit compared to using any other developer, regardless of skill sets, because no time is wasted in assisting the developer understand the brief. In addition to that his communication is prompt, his code delivered virtually bug free, when bugs are discovered they are dealt with immediately and last but certainly not least...because he understands the sports exchange markets, Gruss and the API he often comes up with suggestions that make the program even better than I had originally designed...!

Having worked with many programmers across a range of industries it's rare to find one that has such a "can do" attitude even when breaking new ground.

Cheers, Rob
robm232

Postby lokalmatador123 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 am

I wrote you a mail and hope to hear from you soon,

greetings dominik
lokalmatador123

Postby neeeel » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

hi dominik, I havent received any email from you. Can you send it again to neeeel@hotmail.com, or PM me here on the site
thanks
neil
neeeel

Postby neeeel » Fri May 25, 2012 1:20 pm

bump :D
neeeel

Postby juliadavis_2012 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am

In addition i prefer to give my much appreciated to Neil who processed an amazing wager robotization spreadsheet for me to utilize with my frameworks with Gruss, with full underpin while troubleshooting and speedy settles and answers to situations and extra usefulness that I tossed at him-exceedingly suggested.
juliadavis_2012

Postby chynnaphillips2000 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:33 am

Much obliged concerning outlining the bots I asked for. They are all working fine. Anybody over there searching for an artist ...I could surely propose Neil. The extent that I was concerned his rates were sensible, he gave me a clear guide regarding when the work could be finish by (which was pretty speedy) and he conveyed on time. I have a few more frameworks I could want to robotize and will positively utilize Neil.
chynnaphillips2000

Postby macarony » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 pm

I would just like to say what a good job Neil as done for me the two bots are working well.
macarony

Postby betchaser » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 am

Just wanted to say after hiring Neil, i have been very impressed with his excel developer skills. Very professional, fair prices and also happy to communicate ideas back and forth regularly to get the job done.

Would not hesitate to hire again for future projects as well

thanks
betchaser

Postby flogger » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Nice to see a good review. How much did you pay him in total and what job is it? Just curious.
Two For The Money Image
flogger

Postby jrob09 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:03 am

I have used Neil on two projects and he has provided excellent work, he certainly knows his stuff when it comes to Gruss/triggers/excel and bet fair.

I dont think that you could afford not to use him if you have a system that you want to develop.

Jrob09
jrob09

Thank you Neil

Postby panoshin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you very much Neil from doing my bot up to the specifications we discussed.
Anyone in the forum interested in creating whatever has in mind contact Neil.Efficient,good customer service and good value for money for the project I asked. .Thumbs up :D
panoshin

Postby sophia » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Not being funny here but is there anyone else out there who can build an excel bot. I got in touch with Neil but it turns out he doesn't have the time to do it at the moment.

Any helpful tips or hints would be great.

Thanks.
sophia

Postby neeeel » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Just to let people know, I am not permanently "too busy" to do any more developing, , just last month was really busy, so couldnt take on all the work that was offered here. I am ready for any new development now though
neeeel

Postby neeeel » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

bump :D
neeeel

PreviousNext

Return to Find an Excel developer