excel lay

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

excel lay

Postby aengusz » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:10 pm

hi,
i have an excel sheet set up to lay a horse at certain races. i take the lay price just before the off, however, if it is not matched before the off the bet is cancelled. my question is, what must i write in the trigger coloum in excel so that if my bet is not matched then it lays it at the SP.
Is it something like " LAY_TAKE SP" or "LAY_SP".
Thamks,
Aengus
aengusz

Re: excel lay

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am

LAY-SP
Captain Sensible

Postby IANCOWLEY » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Is it possible to stop a triggered bet (within a certain odds range) from being placed in play, I want the bet to be cancelled if not matched before the off.
IANCOWLEY

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Not too sure what you're trying to say or why the "within a certain odds range" surely your triggers are already setting any odds for bets and offsets.

If you don't want a bet to go inplay you can just omit to add any keep options to the the bet IP or SP etc so it just gets cancelled at the off, obviously there's always a chance you'd get matched in the BSP reconciliation process but nothing you can really do about that.
Captain Sensible

Postby aengusz » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:52 pm

that doesnt work
aengusz

Postby Captain Sensible » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 pm

LAY-SP is the trigger needed if you want any unmatched lays to go in the BSP pool if they're not matched pre-off. Are you using the correct stakes? Remember all BSP lays must have a liability of at least £10
Captain Sensible

Postby GRUSSZOOM » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:28 pm

LAY-SP is the trigger needed if you want any unmatched lays to go in the BSP pool if they're not matched pre-off. Are you using the correct stakes? Remember all BSP lays must have a liability of at least £10
Captain Sensible - I refer to this comment you made about a year ago ............
Question(s)
Has the policy changed in the last 12 months ?
Being in Australia do I assume that "our" liablity would be $20 then ?
GRUSSZOOM

Postby Captain Sensible » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:03 pm

For AUS registered accounts the limits are $5 backing and $30 lay liability. For non australian registered accounts it was, or is, £2 backing and £10 lay liability or the equivalent ammount in the local currency.

Aus regstered accounts come under different governing bodies and they set their own limits.
Captain Sensible

Return to Find an Excel developer