Customizable Fully Auto Trading Spreadsheet Bot Available

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Customizable Fully Auto Trading Spreadsheet Bot Available

Postby probro » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 am

Greeting everyone,

I've seen many users who had trouble with VBA programming so I decided to create an easy to use and customizeable fully auto excel bot. It’s mainly designed for trade on horse racing or greyhound markets. The spreadsheet is listing the data from the actual market and makes it simple for you to create any auto trading algorithm, based on the current historical data. You only need basic excel skills now to add your advanced trading algorithm/strategy. No need any VBA programming skill!

-Pre Market and/or In-play auto trading all day long. Betting Assistant can auto attaching excel sheets to the markets all day long. When a market is finished it jumps to the next one. The spreadsheet automatically clears itself and ready for the next market!
-A spreadsheet only can focus on one market at the time!
-Runner 1 (favourite) Visual Ladder display
-Runner 1-3 Traded Volume Dispersion Display for each odds.
-Built-in Race type filtering system (adjustable filter texts): Hcap/Not Hcap; Beg, Claim, Cond, Grp1, Grp2, Grp3, Grd1, Grd2, Grd3, Hunt, Listed, Mdn, Nov, Nursery, Sell; Chs, Hrd, INHF, NHF, Stks; (video here)
-Estimated in-running time (sec) indicator: can be useful for in-play strategies
-Built-in book % calculation
-Auto Result listing and analysing system: adjustable data listing places. It helps you to analyse your trading success or fine tune your strategy
-Can be use it on Horse/Greyhound Racing markets (or probably football,tennis too).
-Refresh rate = 1 row data, how fast you can make is depending on your computer speed and software setup. Usually 500-1000ms / row is easily achievable!
-No VBA programming skill needed from you, the spreadsheet does all the work for you!
-Easy to create your advanced trading strategy/algorithm! You can trigger Back bets, Lay bets, Green all commands, Cancel all commands with algorithm signals (excel formulas). e.g. MACD, RSI, MFI, Candlesticks, Moving Averages, ADX, other custom conditions or strategies, unlimited possibilities;
-Built-in Odds to Tick converter: can be essential for specific strategies (tick is an integer number 1-350, each number represents an odds value)
-Fully adjustable bet properties: offset; green offset; stop loss; place stop; fill kill delay; stake with built-in liability stake calculator, above-below X tick.
-Adjustable 31 Data listing places are more than enough to create any algorithm
-3 phase time based pre market green all system built in for extra safe trade closing
-Auto Stop Green/Red function if Market Profit/Loss <= or >= X (Auto Stop Win/Loss)
-Previous race result indicator: you can change stakes or strategy based on the last race result
-Working example strategy provided (not for profit) to help you understand how to create your own strategy.
-You can create advanced live excel charts to help your manual trade as well
-Provided with cell comments and notes (you can hide the comments)
-Bug support via email

Many videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmLaWh5IrVMBvnSbCaNt4OA

You can download and try a free trial version with limited abilities. And if you like it you can get the full version by supporting my work:
http://excelbettingbots.com/free-trial/

On this website you can also find a stable Data Recorder Bot which can record the last 5-15 minutes of every race in a day fully automatically.

Thank you and enjoy!
probro

Re: Customizable Fully Auto Trading Spreadsheet Bot Availabl

Postby xraymitch » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi,

Very interested in your spreadsheets and downloaded the trial sheet but I keep getting what appears to be an error as shown in the screenshot below.

2017-08-24_15-45-49.png
2017-08-24_15-45-49.png (160.97 KiB) Viewed 50809 times

Perhaps I have misunderstood but I suspect the 'run time error 9' has stopped the sheet from being filled down with the data that commenced at EG5 as shown in the screenshot below.

2017-08-24_15-51-18.png
2017-08-24_15-51-18.png (155.64 KiB) Viewed 50809 times

I am using Excel 2010 with the k version of Betting Assistant.

Thanks 8)
xraymitch

Postby probro » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Yes. It has already been fixed. Download the new 15.1 version:

Follow me on twitter so you can get the latest info about updates!

Keep it mind greenup indicator and greenup functions don’t work on Gruss version 1.3.0.37a
It should work on the latest Gruss version, but it has many other issues I as can see...
probro

Postby xraymitch » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Many thanks for the reply and the latest version 15.1 is working for me.

I now need to spend time understanding the spreadsheet and your example indicators - but I must admit at first glance I am very impressed.

Well done.

8)
xraymitch

Postby probro » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:02 am

Thank you! It is not complicate when you understand the basic concept. You can do many things with this trading algorithm concept, even changing the bet placing position or bet stake or anything. You dynamically change bet properties and trigger commands according to your algorithm rules/strategies.
probro

Postby probro » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:15 pm

I've just tested the bot with the latest Gruss version 1.3.0.38m. And the Greenup indicator + Greenup triggers seems to be working fine! You need to tick “Close Profit/Loss” when attaching the excel sheet otherwise the actual Greenup indicator will not work!

probro

Postby xraymitch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:18 pm

It would be great if you could post a video of the spreadsheet in action with real money using one of your strategies. Seeing it in action would save you thousands of words of explananation...lol

Using the free trial I am at a loss to understand what strategy is being used (might it be RSI...?) and terrified by what are for me the large sums of money being staked, which is why I use your trial with no money in my account.

I am thinking I will buy but I would prefer not to be buying blind so to speak.

Thanks again. 8)
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:47 am

I see on your website there are many examples and tutorials, so will spend time checking them out.

Am I the only person on this forum who is so impressed by your work...?

Just amazed that others here are not posting comments - perhaps they do not view this topic.

Thanks 8)
xraymitch

Postby mandarin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Downloaded your trial sheet and tried it today on horses. Place the backs and lays ok but did not cancel unmatched bets before off and green up either.

I am using latest Gruss and Excel 2016 and also set Gruss up exactly as per your video. Any ideas why it failed?
mandarin

Postby mandarin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:47 pm

mandarin wrote:Downloaded your trial sheet and tried it today on horses. Place the backs and lays ok but did not cancel unmatched bets before off and green up either.

I am using latest Gruss and Excel 2016 and also set Gruss up exactly as per your video. Any ideas why it failed?

Got it sorted. Another question - can you automatically clear the database at the end of a race prior to going onto the next race?
mandarin

Postby xraymitch » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi,

I am still trying to get my head around the trial sheet - shame that you cannot use the ladder.

Did you place the backs and lays as per RSI trigger already setup ? Or did you create your own trigger ?

As to
can you automatically clear the database at the end of a race prior to going onto the next race?

I would expect it to be cleared but hopefully you will get an answer shortly.

8)
xraymitch

Postby probro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:08 am

Hi,

Yes! The full version clears the data when it jumps to the next race. The trial version doesn't do it. So it is fully automatic for the whole day.

Don't use the example strategy to make profit. I mentioned it many places everywhere: It is just an example strategy, it is not for profit!

Sharing a profitable strategy is pointless because it will not be profitable after you shared it for obvious reasons!

Profitable strategy making is the user's job and keep it secret as much as possible!

Here is the video where the full version regular bot is running live with real money and placing bets:

https://youtu.be/P7Hi_JGItEQ
probro

Postby probro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:16 am

I have created new tutorials:

http://excelbettingbots.com/tutorials/
probro

Postby probro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:26 am

Write me private message if I don't react your questions!
probro

Postby probro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:30 am

xraymitch wrote:Using the free trial I am at a loss to understand what strategy is being used (might it be RSI...?) and terrified by what are for me the large sums of money being staked, which is why I use your trial with no money in my account.

I am thinking I will buy but I would prefer not to be buying blind so to speak.

Thanks again. 8)

You can test a strategy with minimum stakes. You just need to change CV6 cell to 4.
probro

Next

Return to Find an Excel developer