Customizable Fully Auto Trading Spreadsheet Bot Available

Find a developer for your Excel triggered betting needs and advertise your development service here.

Moderator: 2020vision

Re: Customizable Fully Auto Trading Spreadsheet Bot Availabl

Postby probro » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 am

xraymitch wrote:It would be great if you could post a video of the spreadsheet in action with real money using one of your strategies. Seeing it in action would save you thousands of words of explananation...lol

Using the free trial I am at a loss to understand what strategy is being used (might it be RSI...?)

Thanks again. 8)

Yes, the example strategy using only RSI with some other conditions(odds, countdown...).

Here is video with real money:
https://youtu.be/P7Hi_JGItEQ
probro

Postby mandarin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:41 am

xraymitch wrote:Hi,

I am still trying to get my head around the trial sheet - shame that you cannot use the ladder.

Did you place the backs and lays as per RSI trigger already setup ? Or did you create your own trigger ?

As to
can you automatically clear the database at the end of a race prior to going onto the next race?

I would expect it to be cleared but hopefully you will get an answer shortly.

8)

Yes I did use the RSI strat just to test if it was backing and laying correctly. I had to manually clear the data from previous race as it gave an erroneous signal using the old data. Seemed to work fine although on one occasion it fired in the same back bet twice. Not sure why. Perhaps I will get into it more next week as this week was pretty hectic with family.
mandarin

Postby xraymitch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:28 am

I ran the trial version with real money staking £20 as fixed liability in Cell CV6. Not clear how the stakes are calculated though.

Odds Me Actual
5.90 £4.08 £4.00
6.00 £4.00 £3.80
6.20 £3.85 £3.70
6.40 £3.70 £3.80
6.80 £3.45 £3.60
7.60 £3.03 £3.10

You will see in the screenshot that bets were placed by the bot which I stopped running 3 minutes before the off as the price on Lady Of The Lamp was drifting big time so I cancelled the lays with the intention of getting out in running. Can someone explain the thinking behind RSI (Relative Strength Index) as so far I have no idea.
Attachments
Betting Assistant_2017-11-03_17-42-01.png
Betting Assistant_2017-11-03_17-42-01.png (142.04 KiB) Viewed 35279 times
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 am

You can see in the screenshot below that I got lucky and Lady Of The Lamp stormed home.
Attachments
Betting Assistant_2017-11-03_17-46-53.png
Betting Assistant_2017-11-03_17-46-53.png (133.07 KiB) Viewed 35279 times
xraymitch

Postby xraymitch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 am

If I wanted to use the same RSI strategy on the first 2 runners it seems to me I have to insert extra columns containing the formulas for calculating the LTP R2 runner.

Am I wrong in thinking that if you want to create triggers for more than one selection irrespective of the strategy in use you will always have to insert columns for each selection?
Attachments
EXCEL_2017-11-07_06-55-16.png
EXCEL_2017-11-07_06-55-16.png (131.83 KiB) Viewed 35279 times
xraymitch

Postby probro » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:43 am

xraymitch wrote:I ran the trial version with real money staking £20 as fixed liability in Cell CV6. Not clear how the stakes are calculated though.

Odds Me Actual
5.90 £4.08 £4.00
6.00 £4.00 £3.80
6.20 £3.85 £3.70
6.40 £3.70 £3.80
6.80 £3.45 £3.60
7.60 £3.03 £3.10

You will see in the screenshot that bets were placed by the bot which I stopped running 3 minutes before the off as the price on Lady Of The Lamp was drifting big time so I cancelled the lays with the intention of getting out in running. Can someone explain the thinking behind RSI (Relative Strength Index) as so far I have no idea.

The stakes are calculated as liability: your stake/(odds-1) according to the actual back or lay odds. RSI is a relative strength index, It helps you decide if the market is overbought or oversold. But it is just a simple example strategy. You can build any strategy there, just need some excel skills.
probro

Postby probro » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

xraymitch wrote:If I wanted to use the same RSI strategy on the first 2 runners it seems to me I have to insert extra columns containing the formulas for calculating the LTP R2 runner.

Am I wrong in thinking that if you want to create triggers for more than one selection irrespective of the strategy in use you will always have to insert columns for each selection?

Yes, you need to build up new columns for make it work on additional runners. Here are some basic tutorials how you can do it:
http://excelbettingbots.com/tutorials/

But free trial only works on one runner and it doesn't clear itself when jumps to the next market, only the full version do it! Full version can trigger bets for the first 6 runners.
probro

Postby probro » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:54 am

New website for Betting Assistant Excel Bots:
http://bettingassistant.excelbettingbots.com/

Available: Trading Bot, OHLC Bot and Data Recorder Bot

Download Free Version here:
http://bettingassistant.excelbettingbots.com/free-trial-version/

Setup for Betting Assistant:
http://bettingassistant.excelbettingbots.com/setup-for-betting-assistant/

Strategy Making Tutorials:
http://bettingassistant.excelbettingbots.com/tutorials/
probro

Postby octobergirl » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:05 am

Just a thought.

Worldwide , and maybe now in UK, Soccer betting is much bigger than Horse Racing.

There are great possibilities for a bot for Soccer like this one for racing. to use on the excellent BA platform.

Not just trading, but for backing and laying during matches at various times.
octobergirl

Previous

Return to Find an Excel developer